March 23, 2009

Attention lurkers. All 1,800 of you.

Hi, it is I, the Elitist. Contrary to my name, I do not think I am all that elite. I love hearing what other people are saying. I love talking to people. I like meeting new people. I try to make people laugh. I, however, can not do this if no one wants to talk to me. My other Twigh baftas listen, but they already know me. I want to get to know you, the readers. So my plea is that you start commenting. It takes just a minute of your day. Did you think something we said was funny? Or not funny at all? Did a photo of Bert, Kellan, or Daddy C make you jizz in your pants? Do you think we are a bunch of pathetic baftas that need a life? Then comment and tell us! You don't even have to be registered!

This is my true birthday wish. And yes, I will beg if need be. I leave you with a present, from me to you. A little profilebert.








4 comments:

FemmeFatale said...

I concur! We make me laugh I hope we make you laugh.

FemmeFatale said...

I love how it looks like he has a rat tail.

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say i love this site and always laugh my ass off about your comments.

birthday wish - mission accomplished. :D

The Elitist said...

Thanks zuckakipferl !
We truly do appreciate it.