March 12, 2009

Penny for your thought.

With the recently found knowledge that Bert reads fanfiction, what do you think he read(s) ?

Maybe The Dominant ? You know Rob wants to go Dombert on someone's ass and I will gladly be his sub. 

Or perhaps he reads Wide Awake. Who doesn't love a Darkward ?

Or maybe he does the five knuckle shuffle to The Office, a new favorite of mine. He can live out his sexy secretary fantasy with that one.

Personally, I hope he reads Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl. Rich, young, beautiful, arrogant, son of a bafta Edward is a favorite of mine.

What does everyone else think ?

2 comments:

La Stella said...

I think the teenage angst brigade, cause he gets to have sex with the three of them.

FemmeFatale said...

I wonder if he gets off reading them? Bert if you are reading this...do you?

I hope he reads scotch and gin too...tis my fav. I love son of a baftaward...and emmett and jasper.