March 20, 2009

Tomstud...

Shit loads of Tomstu just for you...(or just for me and LaStella)

Credit Maquel from hothobolove LJ

Two new clips from The Boat That Rocked:

Misplaced Cherry: (as in Tom's character Carl loses his virginity)




The Stag Party:




New interview: http://video.stv.tv/bc/entertainment-fivethirty-20090318-boat-that-rocked/
Tom is wearing...our favorite outfit with a very hot jacket

Radio interview: http://www.key103.co.uk/els/elsloginfrm.asp?requirelogin=yes
You have to sign up to listen but trust me, just to hear Tom say the word "eloquently" its totally worth it. I literally wet myself.

Source

4 comments:

La Stella said...

that scan made me realize that he is as interesting as he is beautiful.

FemmeFatale said...

Gah. I know! Did you listen to the interview yet?

La Stella said...

The radio one? No.. I'm waiting.. I want to make it last. <3

FemmeFatale said...

bhahahaha listen to that shit girl! I love how he is still wearing the same outfit in the video...only with a jacket hiding the plaid