March 19, 2009

We interrupt this blog for our thoughts on Tombert's plaidtastic ways.

Spotted: TomStud on The Breakfast wearing a plaid shirt. (No, not the plaid shirt.) And if I recall correctly, I think we've seen him wear it before. As a matter of fact, I think we've seen him wearing that same outfit before.





















Same red plaid, check.
Same grey jeans, check.
Same fresh kicks, check.

TomStud, you and Berto are bargain shoppers, we can tell. We love you and your plaid, thrifty, magically reappearing clothes. Our only hope is that you not wear one of Bert's suits to your movie premier. That's not kosher.



FemmeFatale - "Omg. Wait till you see this. You remember what Tom had on in the interview right?"
Elitist - "Yes....."
Elitist - "Oooohhhh no, if it's another joint custody shirt........"
*FemmeFatale show Elitist this*
Elitist -"Pahahahahahahahhahahahhaha."
FemmeFatale - "Baahahhahahah. I'm sayin same muther fucking outfit."
Elitist - "Dude, they are the same person, wearing the same clothes all the time. I love it !"
FemmeFatale - "That pic is like a year old. He has the same fucking sneakers on."
Elitist - "Hopefully that will be the next plaid we see Rob in."
FemmeFatale - "I wish there was a Tombert cam. All Tom and Bert, all the time."
Elitist - "Yessssssssssssss. That is what I want for my birthday. Make it happen."
FemmeFatale - "I will try. Right after I make a Tombert-FemmeFatale sex tape."
Elitist - "Woah woah woah. I get Bert first, while you have Tom. I mean, it is my birthday."
FemmeFatale - "Deal."
Elitist - "Now we just have to get to London."


2 comments:

TwiHighed said...

why am I never in this fucking convos?!
LMAO.. we need to chat together baftas.

Anonymous said...

same motherfucking outfit.
man i love him.