April 1, 2009

Drunkbert? Pissedbert? Tiredbert?

For some reason a little piece of me died for him when I saw this pic.

From Lainey: A tenacious fan in Vancouver spotted Robert Pattinson recently. Her efforts paid off. Two blocks later she found herself in an elevator with him and asked for a photo. He shook her hand but didn’t say anything else. As you can see, he’s wearing his uniform. And looks sleepy. Late nights, I guess.

Another pic from last night:
Check out Robsessed for the story and another pic.


FemmeFatale - "I'm watching Twilight. Baahahahhahha. Fucking pathetic."
Elitist - "Omg stfu. Pahahahahahahahh, I'm about to watch it too. Like I'm literally pressing play. Pahahaah, awww we are pathetic. But umm, why couldn't Bert be in DE for my birthday so I could invite him to party with me? Cause I would have."
FemmeFatale - "Bahaha truth. How the fuck do you get Bert in an elevator and only get a pic? You better have some DNA of him on you. Or in you."
*Approximately 2 minutes passes where Elitist doesn't say anything cause she is crying so hard from laughing, that she can't see.*
Elitist - "Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Truth."


5 comments:

FemmeFatale said...

OK...Me, Bert and an elevator...ohh the possibilites.

Anonymous said...

yeah, much much better ideas than taking a picture come to mind

Emmes said...

That girl wasted a perfectly good elevator, pressed up against the glass quickie, for a photo...o dear lord...we´re dealing with amateurs here!!

FemmeFatale said...

For real...helllllooo emergency shutdown button.

Anonymous said...

What a waste of a seytime oppertunity :( That elevator would have been stopped for hours if I was alone in there with him.