April 22, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Yo.
It is time to pimp some fan fictions...

Today I present one of my new favorites...ladies and gentleman, brothers and sisters...get ready for Priestward.


SANCTUARY by Jfly
Summary: Edward faces a monumental crisis and finds Sanctuary in the one place he refuses to look for it. All Human.This story contains Religious themes and Mature themes: Edward is a priest struggling with his role in the Church and as a man.
Trust...this story is good...I heart it. And if you don't want to read it you can still enjoy this picture: bahahahahahaha.



I am also reading a story called Do I Dare? by Burntorange It features Professorward.
Summary: During her senior year at Dartmouth, Bella realizes that her undeniable chemistry with her professor, Dr. Cullen, cannot be controlled.

dy.

If you have LJ and you enjoy FF you should join The Gazebo.

And I just got word that
The Office should be updated soon...so hold on to your panties

No comments: