March 31, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters...

Ok even I feel a bit creepy posting this picture and I swear if it wasn't for Oregano (Michael Aragarano)sitting on the couch I don't think I would have but here we have Bert in the black hoodie? Is this what we resort to, to make us happy since there haven't been any recent pics? A creepy picture of Bert completely hidden? Bahahahaha...no. but psssshhhhhhh people take pics of me all the time at parties and I end up tagged in some facebook photoalbum. Either way I we will see if my catholic guilt sets in and I delete this post...but for now...


(Photo credit goes to a girl named Divadancer, I got this off of Kristen's IMDB actually. Divadancer saw Bert, Kristen and Nikki at an Juno after party and this is her picture.)

6 comments:

La Stella said...

PFFFFFFFFFT, We are loved because of our creeper skills, so I say keep it :)

FemmeFatale said...

Truth. I missed talking to you last night bafta!

La Stella said...

I left you a comment here, but you erased it dude.

I promise to log in tonite. I was dead beat yesterday.

Emmes said...

It is a sad sad day in the twihigh kingdom when we have to get our kicks off a hazy,back shot of incognito bert at what looks like a weird ass high school party!
That Lainey byatch needs to deliver with The Roberto shots soon.

FemmeFatale said...

Bahaha Emmes you make me LOLZ...the only analogy regarding this picture I can think is like a heroin addict resorting to getting high off of some over the counter pain meds.

The Elitist said...

Lainey may be a non Bert loving shady beyotch but she does have phenomenal photos.