March 31, 2009

Tom's musical corner

In a recent interview, TomStud was asked what was his favorite music. He answered with the following:

Van Morrison is probably the most important person to me in the world. I can't really go a day without... I've already listened to about four Van Morrison songs this morning. Then as far as contemporary stuff... there's sort of a folk scene in London at the moment, headed by Laura Marlin and a band called Mumford and Sons, and a guy called Johnny Flynn, and a couple of people called Marcus Foster and Bobby Long... I suppose that's what I listen to most.



Most people have heard Van Morrison before... so, for people that haven't heard all of the other artists I present you with Tom's Musical Corner :)

Laura Marling (Stella's favorite between all of this)


Mumfords and Sons


Johnny Flynn


Marcus Foster


Bobby Long




Source: SPOILER WARNING FOR THE BOAT THAT ROCKED.

3 comments:

FemmeFatale said...

Where is this interview? Link me up!

La Stella said...

Its in the post as Source. :)

FemmeFatale said...

bahahahaha...oops.