March 27, 2009

I fucking love you Bobby Long.

Cullen Boys Anonymous recently got the opportunity to interview Bobby Long. (Elitist is so jealous that it's scary. CBA, I heart you.)













Here are some highlights.

CBA: Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
BL: "I want to have done a few albums. Been on tour so much I have no where to live and have more stories than a book".


CBA: Have you had encounters with the paparazzi or crazy fans?
BL: "No not with the paparazzi, I'm not up at that level at all. some of the girls have consistently flown in to see my gigs from Canada, America and around Europe. That's hard to get into your head and crazy".


*Umm, I want to be his groupie. I hope I get to see the hoodie that Bert shares with him.*


Read the entire interview here.

8 comments:

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for linking to our interview! We heart you too. Isn't Bobby Long so schmexy!!

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emmes said...

o dear lord, this just keeps getting better and better...first rob, then his hobo sidekick:tom, now his schmexy musician friend...oh my....Tombert Long...drool

FemmeFatale said...

I think I would let Tombert Long pull the train on my...just sayin...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Does Bobby wear "Art's" hoodie in this pic?
Btw. Bobby is HOT and sharing hoodies with Rob/Art would only make him hotter!

The Elitist said...

Yes anonymous, Bert is sharing clothes with everyone now. Joint custody hoodie now too. Check it - http://twihigh.blogspot.com/2009/03/art.html

FemmeFatale said...

hahaha anonymous...yes he is and we are concerned for Tom. Is Bert cheating?

PM from CullenBoysAnonymous said...

Trust me, we still can't believe we got the interview! He is so sweet!