March 27, 2009

Some Tom jizzables...

Tomdrunk...(If things go as planned I hope to be this drunk tonight.)
(any philly creepers? Hit me up yo.)


Source: Your mom

Here is an interview with Tom ...rockin some new plaid.

VIDEO HERE (watch it or else no plaid for you)

Here is a little Q&A from Bliss Mag that was posted on
HHBL LJ

What's your new film about then?
"The Boat That Rocked is about a boy who goes live aboard a pirate radio ship in the 60s with his godfather, played by Bill Nighy. For my character, Carl, it's a coming of age experience, getting caught up in the world of girls and music."

Were you popular with girls at school?
"Not at all, I can't talk to girls. I never know what to say."

Are you worried about the Fame thing?
"I can still walk around without being recognised. And I never look at anything about myself online. I don't know why anyone's interested in me!"

How is your mate Rob Pattinson dealing with all the attention?
"I think you'd need to ask him."

It must be nice to have a mate who's an actor like you...
"I think it's better to have friends who aren't in the industry. If you go out with actor friends all the time, the conversation gets dull"

We keep seeing pics of you and Rob in LA - Are you living there now?"
No, I'd miss the English weather!"

Pics of Tom from The Boat That Rocked premiere in Dublin:


*loves that he is pointing at himself* bahahah
Source:
TomSturridge.net

8 comments:

The Elitist said...

Aww drunk Tom. Wait, does this mean that the ultimate bromance is over ?! Tom seen snuggling with Sam and Bert sharing clothes with Bobby. PLEASE tell me I am wrong.

Anonymous said...

TomStu sound a bit ~pissy~ in this one. No love for Bert...

Anonymous said...

i love his "f*** off" attitude when it comes to questions about bert. :)

FemmeFatale said...

Me too ms-d. He is funny in the video Chris O Dowd asks him to give an example of drum and bass and Tom is like...why dont you do it and I will listen. bhahaha

La Stella said...

I love how he is the only one that doesnt start gushing about Bert. They are that close, so he can be like.. whatever.

I want to thank your mom for the pic, its awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

"gets me going" :D
he´s hilarious. and i really like nick.

Anonymous said...

dammit, chris instead of nick. :D

Emmes said...

I think that´s exactly why Tom is so SEXY...he seriously doesn´t give a fuck...ohhh,ahhh...a bad boy, don´t we all like a bad boy....spank me Tom, I´ve been bad too!