March 27, 2009

Shout out to some of our idols.

If you don't read fan fiction, then shame on you. If you do read fanfic and do not know jandco and withthevampsofcourse, then fuck you. They are prob our favorite fan fiction writers. Ever. Their collective genius so amazing that it leave us in awe.

Our fave story written by these lovely ladies is Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl. We bitch at each other every other hour waiting for updates for this story. We truly can not get enough.
*And now that I think about it, La Stella and I would not even be as close as we are if it wasn't for this story. We bonded over our mutual love of this story. Then we showed it to FemmeFatale, and she jizzed in her pants.

Jandco has a new story, Mutually Assured Destruction, that we absofuckinglutely adore. It's a little hazy right now, but it's jandco, and we will read anything she writes. Loves her.

Jandco and Wtvoc aren't the only collaborative writers we love. Kyla713 and tby789 write our favorite smutfantastic fic, The Office. This is the hottest shit we have read. Cold showers are needed after this. It is that jizz inducing. And we loves it. Beautiful Bastard owns a piece of our souls. (We have lovingly nicknamed him Beastard.)
*This one I will take credit for. I got both of my baftas to read this. And now we can't fucking get enough.

If you haven't read any of these fics, then what the fuck are you waiting for ? Go read. Right now.

*If jandco, wtvoc, kyla713, or tby789 are reading this, we (the ladies of TwiHigh) want to be BFFs with all of you. That would just be great.*

7 comments:

FemmeFatale said...

Truth.

La Stella said...

Truth.

I have to say that, I read the Office kicking and screaming, but NOW I can't get enough. It is literally jizz inducing jizz inducing just by reading it. Hmm Beastard.

And well, what can I say about Scotch and Gin??? My name, LaStella comes from it!!! :D

La Stella said...

YES, doble jizz inducing shit. Its that good.

tby789 said...

This is Christina aka/tby789. Someone reviewed and linked your blog. Sure! Let's be BFF's. Thanks for reading and spreading the panty ripping love.

Smooches
C

kyla713 said...

This is Dawn (aka kyla713), and I have to say, I love your affectionate nickname for our Beautiful Bastard. It's original and witty! Thank you so much for reading and I'm so glad you are all enjoying it, along with stories from some of our idols as well.

withthevampsofcourse said...

thank you. we think you guys are swell, too.

withthevampsofcourse said...

thank you. we think you guys are swell, too.